I’ve been remiss. As I said to a friend of mine recently, “life gets in the way of living.”
My husband recently had his gall bladder removed. My dog was spayed this week. My kids’ school schedules rival my own. And I made the possibly fatal error of signing up for NaNoWriMo.
I’ve actually been working hard on a ghost story that I started maybe a year ago. I hope to finish it (I’d like to say by the end of this year, but that may just indicate some sort of delusion disorder on my part) by March. I graduate in January.
Fingers crossed that I’m able to get on the ball with this blog. Many thanks to a fellow SHUer who prodded me back here.
So… here’s this Friday’s Fuel.
1. When you wake up every clock in your house is set to a different time.
2. You find yourself having to explain this to an officer: “I wasn’t wearing a blue hoodie. I know it looks like me in the surveillance video, but I swear it’s not.”
3. Your protagonist is trimming bushes when s/he peers into their neighbors basement window and sees ______.
4. Write a scene around this sentence: “Cucumbers were always my favorite vegetable.”
5. Your science fiction protagonist finds himself having romantical feelings for his computer generated companion.