… a day late. Sorry!
1. You awaken to find your teenage son running down the steps of your basement.
2. Your best friend’s most prized trophy goes missing and s/he blames you.
3. A caller ends up being a wrong number, but you only find it out after they’ve called you by your first name and you’ve struck up a conversation based on mistaken identity.
4. Write an opening scene with this as the opening sentence: “I was in the bathroom when the power went out.”
5. Your brand new tattoo seems to have a life of it’s own… and you could swear it talks.
Happy weekend! My older son is taking part in the First LEGO League Competition today at Carnegie Mellon. His school’s team has been working since September to build robots for this. Fingers crossed he comes home with something for his efforts.