1. Your protagonist is visiting her accountant, who has delivered bad news about her investments. When the accountant leaves the room, your protagonist looks in the trash can and finds evidence that the accountant has been dipping in her money. What does she do?
2. Write a short story based on the cliche “drown your sorrows.”
3. Consider your work in progress. Imagine there exists an equivalent TV show to Sesame Street in your world. Create a character for the show.
4. List ten things you do when you procrastinate. Make your character do one of them.
And for something a little different…
5. On July 29, 2005, astronomers announced their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris. Put your protagonist on Eris.