I’m sitting in my family room right now, looking out the big bay window. The sun is shining, the temps are in the 70s and there’s a slight breeze shifting the leaves. It’s one of the gorgeous mornings that makes me stop and feel grateful to experience it.
It’s all I need for inspiration. Well, maybe a cup of tea on the patio with my computer would be nice, too. And this face:
Since not everyone here is in da Burgh, sharing this lovely weather and that adorable face, I’ll give you some fuel.
1. Your protagonist has a day full of errands planned and it’s raining like crazy. Does this matter to him/her?
2. The days and nights in your world are suddenly reversed. What does do to your society?
3. Your protagonist is hearing polka music but cannot determine if it’s in his head or external. He goes looking for the source.
4. August is National Inventors’ Month. What would your antagonist invent?
5. On this day in 30BC, Cleopatra committed suicide by asp. Write a short passage from the POV of the asp.
Have a great weekend!