Ahh, the nip of autumn. Today is the autumn equinox!
1. Your protagonist is raking leaves in her front yard and uncovers a box. What’s in it?
2. On this day in 1641, The Merchant Royal, carrying a treasure worth over a billion US dollars, is lost at sea off Land’s End, Cornwall. Write a few scenes from the point of view of the galley boy.
3. Your protagonist gets a tattoo. What is it?
4. I hand your protagonist a paper bag. What does he put in it and why?
5. Write a short story about a contest amongst the employees of a restaurant to come up with the best new cheesecake flavor for their children’s menu.
Cheers with a glass of cold apple cider!